How it works: If your dog approaches the boundary,the device outputs a warning tone which is then followed by a mild warning impulse which intensifies the closer the dog gets to the boundary.
Speed Detection, the faster the dog approaches the boundary the higher the onset of intensity.
Your dog will naturally seek to avoid correction,and will be content staying within established boundaries.
- Anti-Run Through Speed Detection - The faster the dog approaches the boundary the higher the onset of intensity.
- Pulsed Proportional Stimulus - The closer the dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the impulse will become.
- Variable Field Width Control - Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal.
- Break Indicators - Should the buried wires break the control box will display a flashing light and sound.
- Can be used on multiple dogs - extra collars available
- Training Flags to give a visual indication of boundary 300m of boundary wire can cover up to 5000sqm range
- 1x Indoor Wall-Mounted Transmitter
- 1x Power Plug
- 1x Adjustable Receiver Collar per dog - fits neck circumference up to 16" or 53cm '
- 1x 6v Battery per collar
- 1x Boundary Wire (300m)
- 20x Training Flags
- 4x Screws (for mounting)
- 1x User Manual
Product ID: 023_DogFence_Q
|Shipping Weight||0.7000kg Test|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AussiePup users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.