We endeavour to ship all orders within 2 business days after receipt of payment. In times of heavy demand (e.g. Christmas, Easter, and holiday periods in general) orders may take longer to dispatch - up to 4-5 days in some cases.
Items to be sent within Australia are sent via regular post and should arrive within 4-6 business days from dispatch, however:
- As we enlist the services of third parties to deliver goods, the time is not within our control and we cannot guarantee the arrival within this time-frame. Please allow up to 10 business days for items to arrive via regular post - delays may arise within their network during peak periods, natural disasters/emergencies, or if a delivery location sits far from the main city/airport.
- Australia Post requires we wait 10 business days before raising a missing item request, if your item has not arrived within 4-6 business days please allow the full 10 business days to pass before contacting us - please take into account public holidays in differing states.
Upon checkout you may leave instructions for delivery drivers such as: Permission to leave at front door, Permission to safe drop, Gate Access Code XXXX, etc.
Although you are free to enter what you wish, if the value of your order is high we strongly advise against requesting the order be left or "safe dropped" - as this request may leave you liable for any issues that occur once the item has been delivered as per instructed.
Returns and Exchanges
Returns due to change of mind - or - exchanges are available within 7 days of receipt. To be accepted the product must be returned in its entirety, in original undamaged conditionouc.
- Exchanges: items a customer wishes to exchange for another must be returned in Original Undamaged Conditionouc.
To initiate an exchange please contact us through our online form. An invoice will then be issued to which will cover any price difference and return shipping costs.
Please include with the returned item:
- a note - detailing the item required, product name, colour, size etc.
- Returns - Change of Mind: a change of mind return may be requested within 7 days of receipt, provided that the item is unused and is returned in original undamaged conditionouc. The refund will incur a restocking fee and will be issued for the item itself (minus original outgoing shipping costs incurred by AussiePup). The return shipping will also be at the customers expense.
To initiate a return please contact us through our online form.
Wrong, Missing or Faulty Goods
In the rare instance a wrong or faulty item is sent out or an item has not been received - contact us through our online form outline the issue being experienced and a replacement item should be sent out right away. In some situations we may request further details - such as photos or specific steps to follow so that we may replicate the problem.
For wrongly received goods, it would be appreciated if you could please repackage the item securely, write RTS over your own address and pop it into your nearest AusPost box.
All returns should be addressed to:
ClickFetch P.O.Box 361 Melton VIC 3337Australia
Damaged on Arrival?
Items damaged in transit should be brought to the attention of Australia Post - refer to their Compensation page: http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/compensation.html
Please don't hesitate to contact us for support with transit claims.
ouc Original Undamaged Condition means the item must not have been used, and must not appear or smell used. If the item came packaged it must be returned as it was and in resellable condition.