How it works: If your dog approaches the boundary,the device outputs a warning tone which is then followed by a mild warning impulse which intensifies the closer the dog gets to the boundary.
- Speed Detection, the faster the dog approaches the boundary the higher the onset of intensity.
- Your dog will naturally seek to avoid correction,and will be content staying within established boundaries.
- Anti-Run Through Speed Detection - The faster the dog approaches the boundary the higher the onset of intensity.
- Pulsed Proportional Stimulus - The closer the dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the impulse will become.
- Variable Field Width Control - Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal.
- Break Indicators - Should the buried wires break the control box will display a flashing light and sound.
- Can be used on multiple dogs - extra collars available
- Training Flags to give a visual indication of boundary
- 300m of boundary wire can cover up to 5000sqm range
- Rechargeable Transmitter
- 1x Indoor Wall-Mounted Transmitter
- 1x AU Power Adapter
- 2x Adjustable Receiver Collar - fits neck circumference up to 16" or 53cm
- 2x 6v Battery
- 1x Roll of Boundary Wire (300m)
- 20x Training Flags or Markers (may vary)
- 4x Screws (for mounting)
- 1x User Manual
Neck: Measure from the base of pet's neck to the top of the back all the way around.
Generally, a collar would rest on the line.
Product ID: 023_1-5DogsParent
|Shipping Weight||0.9000kg Test|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Pup users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.