The removable design and rubber grip means you can convert this into a lead once arriving at a destination!
Don't leave your dog at home while you ride your bike! If you've ever had to choose between walking the dog and riding your bike then a Bike Lead may be what you need.
Holding a lead while riding - or - attaching a lead to or near the handlebars/front wheel can be extremely dangerous for both of you.
Let them come along and enjoy the pleasure of a run in complete safety (for the both of you)!
- Allows the biker to safely indicate a change of direction, since no hand is tied up holding the dog - like a third hand Dog Exercise - A bicycle dog jogger that allows both the biker and the dog to train together, keeping both fit
- Can be easily attached/detached from the bike by screwing and unscrewing in seconds, (when you don't want to bike with your dog)
- Can be transformed into a damped dog leash in practically no time, allowing the biker to control their dog even when not riding the bike
- Can be installed on a bike in less than 5 minutes by anybody - and you instantly have a bicycle dog leash
- Can be easily moved from one bike to another to easily bike with your dog
- Universal, meaning that you can install it on practically any kind of bike.
- Bike with your dog on mountain bikes, city bikes, men's bikes, women's bikes, new bikes, old bikes etc.
- The attachment for your bike, can be used on all types of terrain, both on and off-road. The bicycle attachment can ensure your dog will not detach from the bike and wander out into traffic.
*Some training may be required for medium to giant breeds if pulling has been or is an issue. Be sure to take care when using publicly near roads or other distractions that may cause a dog to pull. A strong grasp of Loose Lead training is highly recommended.
Product ID: Walky_Dog
|Shipping Weight||0.9000kg Test|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AussiePup users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.