Australian Made Fido's ChewStop is an extremely bitter training aid for helping Dogs, Puppies, Cats and Kittens understand boundaries. Simply spray on any surfaces to discourage and deter unwanted biting or chewing.
Can be used on hard and soft surfaces as well as paws and hands.
Helps to stop licking, chewing or biting of:
- surgical stitches and more!
Active Ingredient: 200mg/L Denatonium Benzoate
Denatonium Benzoate has been around for over 50 years and is used to deter nail biting, added to products to prevent incidental consumption or accidental choking by children, and is considered perfectly safe when used as directed.
- Test the location to make sure it is colour fast (if spraying on fabric).
- Lightly spray the surfaces of the article/item that the dog has started chewing.
- Do not use on veneer finishes as it can damage and erode.
- Repeat application as needed
- If using to prevent licking or biting of wounds or recent surgery site spray lightly around the area and not directly on any wound. Alternatively apply a light spray over bandages.
- If spraying on human hands to aid in training against biting and nipping - be sure to wash hands thoroughly after training to avoid any displeasure!
Product ID: MavlabChewStop500ml
|Shipping Weight||0.7000kg Test|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AussiePup users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.